Tivoli Running Server Commands in Batch Mode
Running Server Commands in Batch Mode AIX
- Switch to the directory containing the dsmadmc application.
- # cd /usr/tivoli/tsm/client/ba/bin64
- To run a server command in batch mode issue the following command.
- # ./dsmadmc -id=<TSM Username> -password=<TSM Password> <"Expression">
- If your expression has double quotes (") use a \" to escape them.
- For an expanded list of dsmadmc options, refer to the link below in Further Reading.
- IBM Knowledge Center
- Administrative Client Options (DSMADMC)